Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I Am One In A Million

So about a month ago I discovered some broken spokes on my bike. How this happens, I have no clue. What I do know is that the cost to repair a spoke is obscene. A spoke costs $0.75 but the labor to replace the spoke is $35. Insane...


I bit the bullet and took my bike in for repairs and was pleasantly surprised when I found that the tires were under warranty therefore replaced for free. Sweet!

The reason for the broken spokes? Defective. That's right, I was told that 1 million bicycles were sent out with defective spokes and I just happened to buy one of them. Guess this is proof that I really am "one in a million"!

Now if I could only turn that luck around and use it towards winning the lotto.....

3 comments:

GJ said...

THAT is your BIKE???

I love you.

Nonblond said...

It is pink and it has a basket. That rocks!

the eccentric blonde said...

I still love that bike!