Thursday, November 09, 2006

Halloween Snap Shots

Halloween was a success again this year...here are some more photos:

The second party I went to was John & Carol's annual Halloween throwdown. Here are the highlights:

We drank - a lot. (mmm..pumpkin shots!)
We smoked cigars: We sang metal karaoke: We covered our heads with newspaper for The Rocky Horror Picture Show: And this is one of my favorite shots. The morning after - all of the liquor bottles on one side of the stove and the aspirin bottle on the opposite side. Then on Halloween night I headed to East Nashville to celebrate with another group of friends:

Smurfette & the Green Lantern:
The Pirate and the Mime:

I must admit, the Smurfette costume was a success. However, if one more person starts singing the theme song to me or asks me how Papa Smurf is in bed - I'm gonna punch'em. One other thing, I was told by several men that Smurfette was their first crush - I never would have guess that one.

Next year I vow to come up with a costume that does not require paint. It was fun while it lasted but I'm over it.

No comments: