Sunday, April 01, 2007

Reality TV At Its Finest

So I finally had some time to watch a little TV this weekend and I was excited to run across a commercial for the third season of Deadliest Catch. I have no idea why I love this show but it has certainly become one of my favorites. When I hit up Google images for some crab fishing photos, I was surprised to see that one of the fishermen from the show ( Corey Arnold ) is also a photographer. Here are a couple of his photos:

Both of these photos came from this site since I couldn't access anything on his direct page.

Speaking of reality TV - it reminded me of a question that my friend Nate would always ask on his annual birthday quiz: If you could be on any reality TV show - which would it be? For me, it would be the Amazing Race. What about you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'd pick the Amazing Race? Yow. I only know a little about the show as I don't have a TV and I seldom watch one even when I'm on the road.

The AR would stress me out - sounds like you'd find it thrilling!

You ask a great question since so many people follow reality shows. I wouldn't want to be on a reality show. I'm more of a cartoon character anyway.

GJ said...

I think your life is the Amazing Race. And.... I would pick Flavor of Love because, man, I'd love to see those freaks up close.