Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A Numbers Game

In the past 9 days I have done the following:

  • Taken 6 flights
  • Been to 5 states &
  • 6 different airports
  • Replaced 1 suitcase
  • Stayed in 6 different hotels
  • Attended 1 Halloween Party
  • Saw 1 girl attempt to flee on foot from the cops (she was caught)

And in the past 24 hours:

  • Had 3 rental cars (all in one city)
  • 1 flat tire & a 75 minute wait for a tow truck
  • Drove 250 miles
  • Sat at a dead stop on the interstate for 45 minutes at 8.30pm

I'm sure that more will come to me but for now it's 1.27 am and I must go to bed.

2 comments:

Vixen said...

WOW! You are a busy chick! Sorry I missed you at the halloween party. Your costume was priceless as usual! Every year you top the year before! :)

Nonblond said...

I don't know how you do it all! You must be exhausted!