Sunday, January 27, 2008

In Retrospect....

It might not have been such a good idea for me to watch the movie Vacancy before going out on the road for a week. 5 nights. 5 hotels. And 1 girl with way too active of an imagination.

Even before watching the movie I was a little wigged out by older mom and pop type of hotels. Maybe I'm paranoid but you just never know what is going on at these places!

The worst hotel I've stayed at was in TN where there was the cleaning guy stopped to cup his hands up to the window (to block the glare) and stared into my hotel room. Creepy! Not to mention - the gum on the wall, the missing light bulbs, mold in the shower, the bugs - need I go on? Ewh....

3 comments:

Vixen said...

Yeah, you should get a permit to carry or something! ;-)

Nonblond said...

You are a brave woman!

DrDon said...

Well, you can take comfort in the knowledge that at least the bed linens are washed regularly. Oh wait a minute...

BTW, that's a great portrait for your profile thumbnail. I noted that you listed photography as an interest. Is that a self-portrait? I recently got a Canon 30-D and am trying to learn to use it but it's so much more sophisticated than my old Minolta film camera.