Monday, May 22, 2006

My First Meme

I've been tagged by Nonblonde to complete my very first meme! Get ready to find out more than you ever wanted to know about yours truly.


Accent - It's an odd mix of southern and northern (Minnesota). Though since I've moved to So Cal it seems like it's gotten kind of bland. Is that possible?

Booze - Mmm...red wine. It doesn't really matter what Vineyard it came from, what year, etc. My friend John once said "I never met a red I didn't like". I'd have to agree.

Chore I hate - Cleaning the toilet. That's just nasty.

Dogs/Cats - Still a sore subject because I had to give up my dog (Lincoln) to move to Cali. He was a rescue dog that I got from the shelter. Nobody could ever say what he was but our best guess was red heeler/boxer mix. Probably a bit of Jack Russell thrown in since he was off the charts hyper. What I miss most is getting pulled around the block by him during our nightly walks.

Essential Electronics - Hands down my Ipod. This little electronic wonder has changed my life. I can not leave the house without it.

Favorite Perfume / Cologne - Clinique Happy. It's just makes me so darned happy!

Gold/Silver - I'm a silver girl.

Hometown - Born in Red Wing, Minnesota.

Insomnia - Unfortunately it comes and goes in waves. When I'm stressed out it gets pretty bad. When I am able to sleep, I cherish it.

Job Title - Field Sales & Marketing Representative

Living Arrangements - Alone in a cozy apartment 3 blocks from the beach. Jealous?

Most Admired Trait - I would guess that it would be my sense of adventure. I'm pretty willing to try anything once...

Overnight Hospital Stays - Total nights in the hospital....9 that I can think of. I had pins put in my hips when I was in 6th grade because my growth plate had slipped. In 8th grade they had to remove the pins....Gross, huh?

Phobias - Spiders. Snakes. Possessed/insane clowns - especially those who follow me through haunted houses scaring the hell out of me. Walking up concrete stairs, tripping & knocking out all of my teeth. Standing too close when when pulling open a door and busting my nose. I'm weird, I know....

Quote - "Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood."
- Emerson

Religion - Practicing Christian

Siblings - I'm the baby. I have one brother (30) and an awesome sister-in-law (27).

Time I Usually Wake Up - Depends on the day and what time my first appointment is at. Generally I set the alarm for 6.30 and hit the snooze button for 45 minutes. I'm sure my future husband will love that....

Unusual Talent - Does changing clothes while driving a car constitute as an unusual talent?

Vegetable - Love me some broccoli. Steamed with a dash of garlic salt and I'm in heaven.

Worst Habit - Tailgating on the freeway. I tend to scare those who are riding with me...Sorry.

X-rays - Geez...Too many to count. It seemed like I had about 50 when I was going through all the hip stuff. Then there's the broken elbow x-rays. Dental x-rays. Wisdom teeth x-rays. Shouldn't I be glowing green or something by now?

Yummy Food I Make - Neiman Marcus Cookies (basically a pimped out Chocolate Chip cookie). Though these tend to burn up my mixer because the batter gets so thick. But boy are they worth it!

Zodiac Sign - Cancer. I don't really believe in astrology but I sometimes read the horoscopes for a good laugh.

Now the fun part of getting to tag someone else (that doesn't sound right). So, Mags...tag! you're it!

2 comments:

Nonblond said...

Next time you visit, can you PLEASE make the chocolate chip cookies? :)

GJ said...

Yes....I am jealous.