Friday, May 19, 2006

A World Of Possibilities

Whenever I start a new journal it creates within me a sense of wonder. I realize that there is a world of possibilities before me and a plethora of blank pages waiting to hold my life stories. Before I move onto the new I always have to look back at where I came from. As I flip through my old, worn journal it reads like a top selling novel; excitement, adventure, heartache, despair and finally hope.

So tonight, as I begin this new blog and look towards the future, I raise my glass of red wine and propose a toast. Here's to the many stories that are to come, the new year ahead, and life in general. May you all live life to the fullest and never take it for granted.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Nonblond said...

Can't wait to enjoy your stories to come!

ohchicken said...

cheers!