Monday, August 28, 2006

Roadside America

This is an actual water tower that I happened across in the city of Kingsburg, CA:

I was so intrigued by it that I took a photo and decided to look it up on the internet when I got home. Turns out, there is a whole webpage dedicated to coffee pot/tea pot designed water towers across the US. Who knew?!

Something else that is kind of funny - several offbeat things that I have "discovered" in my travels are listed on a website called Roadside America which claims to be 'Your Online Guide To Offbeat Tourist Attractions'.

Beware: I think that I may be a direct descendant of Clark W Griswald...

1 comment:

Nonblond said...

I totally love the weird crap you can come across just driving around. I hope to be one of those old people in an RV someday, checking out the world's largest ball of twine, etc. :)