Sunday, August 27, 2006

San Diego Bay

This past Friday night I had to opportunity to go out on a private chartered yacht for the evening. After fighting rush hour traffic all the way from LA to San Diego I was ready to kick back and relax! We boarded around 6pm and headed out for a three hour tour of the bay. Enjoy the photos:

Boats in the harbor:


The city from the bay:

While we were sailing through the bay we got a close up view of The Coronado Naval Amphibious Base. Here are some of the ships that they had in the dry docks for maintenance and repairs:


And my favorite photo from the evening is this shot of the Coronado Bridge.

It was a fantastic night and I can't wait until I get the chance to do it again.

If you ever have the opportunity to visit San Diego I would certainly suggest that you do it. The city is amazing - so much charm & character that you are sure to fall in love with it. I know that I have....

2 comments:

Nonblond said...

I really need to visit California again soon! I had forgotten how beautiful it is. You should enter that bridge shot in a photography contest. Just gorgeous.

Nathan L. Redd said...

A three-hour tour? A three-hour tour?