Monday, January 29, 2007

George Michael Would Be Proud

Everyone knows that I have a lot of odd stories and strange things that happen to me. The event today was no exception and one that this man would probably be proud of.



This afternoon I stopped at a gas station to use the restroom. It was a unisex restroom which is disgusting but after too much coffee I didn't really have a choice. So I take note of the sign that says " if door is locked restroom is in use". The door wasn't shut all of the way so I grabbed the handle and jerked it open. What I saw next left me speechless and incredibly uncomfortable. There was a man standing in front of the mirror masturbating. What the hell!?! Who does that a.) in a public bathroom and b.) with the door unlocked! Ewh...

I was so shocked that I just mumbled out "oh, sorry", shut the restroom door and immediately left the gas station. I just have one question - what in the world was this man thinking?!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that I can guess what he was thinking when you opened the door... SCORE!

Len

Nonblond said...

You really do have the craziest things happen to you, don't you?!? We really just need to start sending a film crew out to follow you around. Your life is more entertaining than most movies.

Vixen said...

I agree with Carol, Real World...Nicole's world....

And Ewwwwwww!!!!!!

DigitalRich said...

Three words for you EB- Fast...Food...Restaurants.

Never, ever use gas stations while on a road trip. Always for the food places, walk right in, and do your business. Don't feel you need to buy anything.

Yuck.

DigitalRich