Wednesday, February 07, 2007

G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S

How on earth am I going to recreate this hair on Sunday?

This beautiful hair is courtesy of my stylist, DeAnna. I simply went in to get my roots touched up but when I told her of my glamorous dress she came up with this amazing idea. We decided to test it out tonight and I can't believe how great it came out!

Now for the random moment of the day - as I was leaving the salon, I mentioned that I would go home, try on the dress and send her a photo. Sounded easy enough, right? Well, I've never really tried to photograph myself in a dress and it was just not working. I needed someone to take it for me and my only option was to ask one of my neighbors. There is a couple that lives in front of me and I was going to ask the girl to snap a quick photo - she's nice and probably wouldn't think I was too odd when I explained what was going on.

So off I go, with my glamorous hair, fabulous dress and three inch heels headed over to their place. When I rounded the corner to the front of the house I ran into my other neighbor - the young, single guy - who now probably thinks I'm a lunatic. Of course, we started talking and I had to explain what the hell I was doing dressed to the nine & holding a camera. To make a long story short - I had him take my photo but it was only after he positioned me in front of the palm tree & after we waited for about 4 people to walk by. It suddenly felt like I was getting my graduation photo taken all over again...hilarious! It's such an awkward photo that I refuse to post it but don't worry - you'll get to see the real deal in just a couple of days!

5 comments:

Vixen said...

WOW! That's awesome! I'm so excited for you! Be sure to either post or email lots of pics!!!!

And if you happen to see Jon Bon Jovi please get a pic for me...ah...what a man!

DigitalRich said...

I started to laugh- I thought Pinky was going to say...

"if you happen to see Jon Bon Jovi please give him his hair back."

GJ said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I want to see pictures.....and I'll be looking for you on TV!! so exciting!

GJ said...

I JUST SAW YOU ON TV!!!!!!! You were in the background while someone was interviewing Omarosa (whaaa???) and you look FAB-U-LOUS!!!!!!! WOOO!!!!!!!

dragonflydreamer said...

How exciting and you look so glamourous. I wish I had been as adventurous and brave as you when I was your age. You go girl!