Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Leaving Albuquerque With A Flash

So it's Tuesday afternoon and I am in the security line at the airport. I'm wearing a super cute outfit - great jeans, cute wedge heels and this very loose fitting top:

Why is my outfit so important? Well, you're about to find out.

Have you ever been through one of those air puffer security machines at the airport? If not, it's a machine that you stand inside that blows several short puffs of air on you to ensure that you aren't carrying any explosives. I've been through them several times before and it's never been a big deal.

Well, it's my turn to go into the air puffer so off I go. I enter the machine and wait for the blasts of air. The first few came at me - my legs, stomach, face - and that was fine. Then all of the sudden there was a blast of air that went up the back of my shirt that started to balloon it out. As I lifted up my arms to pat it down another blast shot up the front of my shirt, also causing it to fly up. The end result? I totally flashed the (male) security guard. Whoops.

That, my friends, is why I can say that I left Albuquerque with a flash!

3 comments:

Vixen said...

Too funny! Did you at least get a nice smile out of the security guard? :)

Nonblond said...

Oh my...note to self...don't wear loose fitting clothing to the airport! Wow, I never would have thought about that...

Lenny for your thoughts said...

Hell to the YES! The Howard curse strikes again...