Thursday, August 24, 2006

Snakes On A Plane

This last weekend I went with some friends to go see Snakes On A Plane.


I must first clarify that we did not go see the movie because we thought it was going to be good. It was quite the opposite - we went because we knew it was going to be awful and good for a few laughs. Simply stated, it was everything we thought it would be and we were not disappointed. Especially with the strategically placed snake bites....totally ridiculous!

The absolute best part of the movie was this line:


Imagine a whole (or at least 1/4 full) theatre of people screaming that line with Samuel L Jackson! Immediately after we all broke out with cheers, applause and many laughs. So much fun!

The snakes on the other hand, not so fun. I'm petrified of them to be quite honest and spent half the movie hunched down in my seat with my hands covering my eyes. I think I even screamed a few times - but C'mon, there's snakes on a plane! Who wouldn't scream?! I'm a total girl, I know....

Oh and did I mention that you can have Samuel L Jackson call one of your friends? Whoever thought of this is brilliant! Not to mention, it actually works. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Nonblond said...

I can't wait to see it! Love the personal phone call idea--will definitely use that a few times!