Monday, April 16, 2007

Blogger Template Hell

If I ever see this message again I am going to rip my hair out:

Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly. XML error message: The element type "img" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "".

Is it too much to ask for a nice/modern template that isn't being used by everyone on blogger? I decided to take a look around the web for some other options and I found some that I really liked. However, when I would try to put the code into blogger, that lovely error message would pop back up. It's enough to drive a girl insane! I hope you guys enjoy the skyline view because it's here to stay...

1 comment:

DigitalRich said...

Ha!

I had the same problem. I finally found one that needed only minor fixes from me. I'm no expert at HTML, but I did become moderately illiterate in it after figuring it out.

C'mon- keep at it. The skyline template pic is rather ugly :)

DigitalRich