Sunday, April 15, 2007

What Are You Thinking About?

I’ve been tagged by Digital Rich to list out my 5 most obsessive thoughts. Here they are in no particular order...

Death/Heaven: You never know when you’re going to die or how it will happen. When I do die; what will heaven be like? And eternity? The thought of it blows my mind…

Health: I’ve been spending a lot more time focusing on my overall health. I’m eating as many organic foods as possible, cutting out white flour/sugar/soda from my diet and working out every day (except Sundays). Last week the owner of the gym I go to completely reworked my routine and I’ve been in pain ever since. Must be working, right?

Family: Even though they reside 2000 miles away, they still occupy my thoughts and prayers. I’ve only seen my Godson once and whenever I get new photos you can see that he’s growing up so quick! I hate that I’m missing out on it.

Finances: Unless you are Bill Gates, I think this one is a given.

My Schedule: In my personal life I’ve never been a big “scheduler” and I always thrived on spontaneity. However, two years ago I accepted a job that required me to travel full time – I could be 20 miles away from home or in a completely different state. Enter the schedule. The good part is that I know where I will be on any given day. The bad part is that it’s beginning to creep into my personal life. Nowadays, whenever I’m asked to do something, my response is generally “I think I’m in town that day - let me check my schedule”. How snobbish is that?

Okay, No Spiders Allowed and When Pink Pigs Fly – it’s your turn to share!

2 comments:

Vixen said...

First off - Fabulous Skyline!

I know it's hard not to see my nephews and niece except a few times a year and they do grow so fast!

I will work on posting this tonight! :)

Nonblond said...

Wow, no flour, sugar or soda and working out every day. I'm impressed! You are an inspiration! Okay, my post is up!