Sunday, August 20, 2006

Another "Only In California" Moment

So I'm driving on the 101 North through Santa Barbara and traffic suddenly slows down. We're cruising along at about 45 mph when I look over at the car next to me and what should I see?

THE LADY DRIVING THE CAR WAS LIGHTING A BONG!!

I couldn't help but stare and I'm pretty sure that my jaw had dropped open as well. All of the sudden I realized that she and her 3 passengers were all staring back at me. I quickly looked away and tried to register what I just saw. When the shock finally wore off I decided that I didn't want to be anywhere near that car and sped off as quickly as I could.

Looking back at this I can only shake my head and chalk it up as another "Only in California" moment.

2 comments:

Nonblond said...

Nothing will shock you by the time you come back to Tennessee!

GJ said...

Only.
You.