Sunday, August 20, 2006

Camarillo Air Show

The Camarillo Air Show was today and I got to catch a little bit of it. After seeing some impressive stunts while sitting on the interstate in traffic, I decided to pull off and take in about an hour of the show. Hope you enjoy the photos:

This plane (above) did some amazing maneuvers! Here he is after I think he did a Barrel Roll:

And I believe this guy had just done a Hamerhead Turn:


It was truly amazing at how much control these guys had over their aircrafts; even when it looked as though they were spiraling out of control. It looked like they were having so much fun that it made me want to be up there with them! Seriously, I've already jumped out of a plane so how bad could aerobatics be?

1 comment:

Nonblond said...

What an awesome way to pass the time while waiting for the traffic to clear up!