Sunday, August 20, 2006

The Road To Yuma

This past week I took a quick trip over to Yuma, AZ and as always, I brought along my camera. So for those of you who have never took a trip on the 8 West to AZ - these photos are for you.

I've never seen electric windmills in real life until I moved to California. There are a few on the way to AZ but if you ever make it out to Palm Springs, CA you will see thousands of them!



Next up is the trip through the rocky mountain range:



This is also where you can check out the Desert View Tower . I would recommend having someone else with you if you decide to check it out - it's a bit too creepy to go it alone.

One thing that I love about AZ is the amazing sunsets:

And for those of you who have never been stopped by the US Border Patrol, this is what it looks like:

Thankfully the Border Patrol Cop didn't yell at me this time! Just a friendly chat and then I was on my way. I did, however, get to see a girl hauled away from her car in handcuffs though.

Never a dull moment....

1 comment:

Nonblond said...

It's good you travel with your camera--you never know what you are going to see!